Friday, October 27

Cal Is In Trouble

I was in a chat room with Lucy and a few others. We were discussing a lot of stuff about the PhoenixFire Corporation, and the Psychic Poems contest and "Katrina Plessing's" blog. The chat was going great... we were enjoying talking to each other real-time rather than through Blogger.

And then my cell rang. It was Cal... my friend in Utah. He was at Pa's Steakhouse looking for signs of the Coven. There was a sound like heavy breathing, and then footsteps, and then I heard someone screaming... no, shrieking.

I'm afraid Cal was captured. I told the people who were in the chat room and Lucy left to go see what she can do. I'm really afraid for her right now. She couldn't save her brother, and now she wants to help Cal. By the time she gets there I'm afraid it's going to be too late.

I'm not going to sleep tonight, that's for sure.

EDIT: Oh my God. I'm sobbing right now... and I don't care what you think of me. Look at this.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Frank
I have 2 things to say.

1. closed-casket? Are you sure Katrina was in there. Come on Frank, died six months ago, are you sure? How would you know? I thought you hadn't seen her in two years. Who told you she died. Personally, I think you should have another look at do you know me. She's ALIVE damn it and asking for help. Wake up and smell the coffe.

2. Holy Cal! Don't you think Cal needs your help? Stop sobbing and get off your butt and help. On the other hand, I find it kind of fishy that you sent him out there. So prove to me that I can trust you by helping with Katrina's blog.

Well, maybe 3 things.

3. Have you considered going to Utah? Well maybe you should.

Anonymous said...

Here is the correct link to my blog. Stupid Google.