Thursday, October 19

I'm In Pennsylvania!

Hello readers! I've arrived in Pennsylvania... I took a flight from Chicago at 4 a.m. this morning, and I'm finally in P.A. I really like it here, as you can probably guess from the fact that I'm moving here.

I have a bone to pick with you guys, though. When I logged on just now I found an email in my inbox from Miss Corinn's Tech Support, warning me not to attend the chat tonight on her website. They wrote "Mr. Dawes, we have told you before, discontinue your vendetta against Miss Corinn or there will be legal consequences. Do not log in to the chat room tonight on F!PR, or you will regret it." How did they know about my intentions? The only thing I can think of is that one of you found my coded message and tipped them off. Whose side are you all on? I don't want to run the risk of alienating everyone, but come on. I am trying to prevent Miss Corinn from fooling anyone else... and ruining anyone else's life. I'm working for you... now I need you to work with me.

From now on, if I tell you something that even remotely seems like it should be kept from Miss Corinn and her goons, please keep it from her! I don't know how long I'll be able to stay on Miss Corinn's chat tonight before the Tech goons block my IP Address, but I'm going to try.

You need to know this information, and I' m the only one who can give it to you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I certainly didn't tip off Miss Corinn! I don't even like her--she gives the lamest psychic advice I've ever witnessed.

In case you didn't know, the chat has been pushed back to 9:15. Maybe I'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

How do we know who we can trust, Mr Dawes?

Anonymous said...

Frank, what can you tell us about the Pheonix Fire corp.? I want to know everything you know about them if I am going to continue helping you.