Wednesday, October 18

Free! Psychic Readings

So, Miss Corinn has added a chat room to her website. Wonderful... now she can spread her lies to an even wider audience. I hope none of you have actually paid attention to her "predictions."

Also, did you see they took down my testimonial? It makes me laugh. They think they can stop me from telling the truth? It's not going to happen. I am planning on continuing this fight until the very end. She's either going to be thrown in jail, or I am. I really don't care which way it comes out in the end, as long as people realize that what that woman does is not right. It's just not.

I heard from the owners of the house today. I'm flying down to Pennsylvania for the closing early tomorrow morning, and I'll be back Saturday. I'm going to bring my laptop with me, though, so I can continue to work on the Victims Of A Psychic website. It's turning out much better than I expected it would, thank God. People are going to see it and know that she's a fraud.

It's also got somewhat of a community aspect built into it; I'm going to include a message board where Victims can get together and share their disturbing stories. I'm assuming, of course, that there are other victims, and Miss Corinn didn't single me out to ruin my life.

I need to go now...

But first, to clear up a little confusion. When I said I've been out of work for the past couple of years, I didn't mean that I've been homeless or without a job. I've had jobs, but no career. That's why on my 43 Things page it says I want to quit my job.

Hey, now that I'm moving, I'm going to have to! : )

And then I need to find another one in Matamoras. Oh, well... anything's better than burger flipper at Burger King.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you want to go public then. Have you considered contacting Miss Corinn privately to sort this out?

I'm Not Null said...

Well Frank I feel bad for you, so I did a little myspace search in your soon to be hometown. Here is a page of a gal in Matamoras http://www.myspace.com/kcaldwell. She may be a little young for you, but maybe she's fun?
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm on your side all the way man, just keep active in blogging, we love to hear your stories! Good luck with moving, and the potential love intrest mentioned above =o)

Anonymous said...

hi frank, dan here from sunny newzealand. I often find myself at a little place simmilar to yours, are you out in the garden much?

i stumbled across your blog searching through the mass exodus that is the web, most of the content i have seen here i find quite disturbing but i beleive we have a simmilar fight. btw can u provide the actual link to miss corinns website ? .
check out my home page .www.idreadmyhead.com :)
peace be with you on your journey for it is expected to be a journey of peace.

Anonymous said...

Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! [url=http://profvesti.ru/contacts.html]строительный портал украины[/url]