Tuesday, October 24

Random Ramblings...

Well, I just got back from Macy's on State Street. I quit my job, because I'm moving to PA. My boss wasn't too happy about it, but the two of us got to be friends during the month I was working there so it's not that big of a deal. We promised to keep in touch and all of that good stuff.

I've begun to pack my bags. I think perhaps I'm going to leave the apartment on Thursday and go down to Matamoras... find a motel to stay in or something until November 4th, when I can move into my house. For some reason Chicago has started to seem stifling; the sooner I get out of here, the better. I keep thinking people I pass on the street are connected to the PhoenixFire Corporation. In a way, I suppose, they are, but my brain keeps telling me they're all planning my death. I keep misinterpreting their glances as glares, and brushing into me on the street as trying to knock me into the street to get run over by a car. I suppose it would be much easier for Miss Corinn and whatever's left of the Plessing family if I died, but I really don't want that to happen.

I want to keep fighting, for you guys. I want to make sure that no one is ever fooled by Miss Corinn again, and that they all know about her lies and the things she does to make her predictions come true.

So here I am.

Forget what I said about leaving Thursday... I'm going to go finish packing right now and get in the car to head for Pennsylvania. I can't take the city any more... I need the small-town comfort Matamoras offers me.

I'll blog when I get to a hotel later tonight... hopefully where ever I stop has Internet access.

1 comment:

Lucy Middleton said...

Hello, Mr. Dawes. I'm Lucy Middleton... you know, the girl from Utah whose brother was killed by the Coven of the Black Crow? I'm interested in learning more about the PhoenixFire Corporation and why they chose my little brother for their Satanist ritual. What can you tell me? My email is lucy.inutah@yahoo.com. Please get in touch. I tried to email you, but it didn't work.

Thank you!