Wednesday, October 25

O-Ohio, Where the Wind Goes Sweeping Down The Plain! (or something like that)

I'm in Ohio, if you couldn't guess. Somewhere south of Cleveland, the locals tell me... luckily my hotel has free Internet access. It's early in the morning, but I decided to check up on all of the websites to see if anything important has changed. And, guess what- it has.

It seems someone thought it would be a good idea to post good ole Jakob Plessing's journal on the PhoenixFire homepage. It was coded, but I got an email today from one of you guys telling me the key is "the hour of the coven is almost upon us." How the hell did you figure that one out? Did they tell us, and I just missed it? Anyway, decoding Jakob's journal gives us lots of goodies... But there's one that stands out above all the rest.

Yes, kiddies, Jakob Plessing was right. Miss Corinn did type out a message on her "silver box" to my boss, and it said pretty much what you read in his journal. Now you know why I hate Miss Corinn so much. Miss Corinn got me fired. She told me I would lose my job, I didn't believe her, so she got me fired. I was trying to leak the information out slowly, but the PhoenixFire Corporation had to go and blow that all to who knows where. There's really no point in hiding the emails any longer, so I'm going to create a quick blog and post the ones you guys haven't seen, in order, for you to read at once. Thanks for bearing with me up to this point.

It might take me a few hours to get the blog up and running, but I'm in no rush to leave this hotel, because that means I'm going to have to drive again. This freaking state seems like it's never going to end...

So, where do we go from here? A good question. I suppose we try to do everything we can to shut Miss Corinn down and put a stop to the Coven of the Black Crow. They cannot be allowed to kill again.

Lucy, I tried emailing you- and, like you, I got my email back saying you don't exist. I don't know what's going on, but it seems like someone with some technical know-how is keeping us from ever corresponding. I guess for now we have to stick with commenting on each others' blogs. Sorry!

No comments: