Monday, October 30

The Poetry Contest

Miss Corinn's poetry contest opens on Wednesday. I want people to submit poems to her, but don't make them in support of her. Please attempt to hide messages in the poems that creative and interested people can look and find information about how bad Miss Corinn is. We can bring down her contest... maybe one of us will win the "distinction" of being the best poem. Wouldn't that be something?

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been busy going around Milford and Matamoras and making myself familiar with the area. It's been fun, really, and I've been able to take my mind off of Lucy and Cal. I feel really bad for being all the way on the East Coast while this stuff with the Coven is happening in Utah, but I don't know what to do.

Lucy, I saw the pictures you posted of the flames. Did you realize there's a face in the fire? Look at the top right of the bonfire. You can see an evil-looking eye. It's really creeping me out every time I look at it; I had nightmares last night where a bunch of bald women came and took me out of my room and threw me down a hole into Hell, and I found Jakob Plessing there and he spoke in this weird garbled language that was probably spoken Vigenere, which I would never be able to transcribe.

I haven't been sleeping well. Right now I'm sitting in my motel room planning what I'm going to do for the day. I'm going to go register for a library card at the public library, see the real estate agent about setting up electricity and water and all that, and then go out for lunch at the Water Wheel. I really like that place :P. It's this cafe in Milford with a water wheel right in the dining room. It's interesting to watch.

That's about all the time I have for now. Sorry for the disjointed post, but I'm busy at the moment. I'll talk to y'all soon.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Frank

Why are you so worried about poetry at a time like this. Lucy lost her brother and Cal is missing and all you do is talk about poetry and lunch at the Water Wheel. WTF is wrong with you. Action speaks louder than words. If you really want to take down Miss Corinn then get off your butt.

Did you take another look at that blog I told you about. Well look again i am she she is i. There is a message coded in hex in the html source and it's to you that says "can you please help me i am not dead i am not dead i am alive i am alive dammit i am not dead please please save me help me please dont just go away i need you i need your help frank i need you."

Open your eyes, Frank! Get off the shitter and do something!

Unknown said...

I agree with Sylvia, Frank whats the deal? I don't know if I want to be one of your "friends" the way you just threw poor Cal to the Coven. Do you really care about any body but yourself?